Take Control and Remote Background Management.
• Lower costs – Provide faster support to more users without additional staff and travel expenses.
• Keep productivity high – Remediate issues from your own desk.
• Report – Track, analyze and report on details regarding Remote Access sessions.
OFFER SEAMLESS SUPPORT
• Attended or unattended – Access machines whether the end-user is present or not.
• Secure connection – Access machines through a highly secure connection that has a low impact on bandwidth.
• Anytime access – Solve IT issues anytime, even outside of working hours from a mobile device
• Map network drives – Map drives, edit the registry and install software.
• Manage processes – View running processes and the resources they’re using, kill non-responsive processes and add a process check to monitor problem processes.
• Monitor dependencies – Show service dependencies and add a Windows Service Check to monitor problem services.
• Control services – Start, stop and restart services and change the startup type of a particular service.